Helpful tips for traveling
- If you will be away for more than a week, you need to fill out a leave-of-absence request, which your program chair must approve (download here).
- If traveling for a collaboration or conference, use the leave of absence codes 7 or 12.
- If you are traveling on UC business, you can obtain free travel insurance (direct link).
- Do not buy your own travel insurance; you will NOT be reimbursed!
- Research grant
- Senate faculty can apply for Senate funds, if presenting:
- School travel funds
* Research Policy and Compliance website about travel with lap tops