UC Cyber Security Awareness Training
Please review the following tips on completing this course:
• Before accessing the course, pop-up blockers on your computer must be turned off. If you need assistance with pop-up blockers or other technical issues, please review our Online Course Usage Tips at http://www.ucop.edu/lms/tips.html or contact email@example.com
• The online course works best with Internet Explorer 10 and 11
• You will need a UCLA Logon ID to access the training. For UCLA Logon ID assistance, please go to https://logon.ucla.edu or contact the Bruin Online Help Desk: (310) 267-HELP or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To Access Your Required Training:
1. Go to: http://lms.ucla.edu.
2. On the UCLA Logon screen, enter your UCLA Logon ID and Password and then click Sign In.
3. Click Quick Links> Click Training Analysis
4. Click the Start button to launch the course.
5. If you close the course window, you may re-start the course, returning to the point at which you left.
6. Once you have completed the course, be sure to click the log off link in the upper-right hand corner. Then close your browser (all windows) completely before leaving the computer.
7. You will receive a completion confirmation email, usually within 30 minutes of finishing the course.
For Troubleshooting Assistance:
UCLA Campus Employees
Please contact Jewel Powell, LMS and Compliance Training Coordinator, at email@example.com.