To be eligible to TA, you must:
- Must upload your CV at the bottom before submitting this Application Form
- Be enrolled in at least 12 units and have a 3.0 GPA or above
- Must enroll in Nursing 375 under faculty with whom you are working as a TA: 25% TAs enroll in 2 units; 50% TAs in 4 units
- Cannot hold RN/per-diem appointment with any UCLA affiliated hospital
- International students or permanent residents must pass the Test of Oral Proficiency (TOP) exam
- Be enrolled full-time in the quarter you will TA (12 units in Fall, Winter, and Spring); This includes Nursing 375 units.
- Please note that N375 does not count as an elective. For questions about electives, please contact your advisor.
IMPORTANT: TAs cannot hold a concurrent RN/per-diem appointment with any UCLA affiliated hospital.
Please review the Schedule of Classes here.
Please be sure to select the correct term (e.g. Spring 2018) under "search criteria", search by Subject Area "Nursing"
Which top 3 courses do you prefer or feel most qualified for, based on your schedule? Write the course numbers (e.g.: N174):
Post RN Clinical Experience
Previous TA Experience (list any teaching experience outside of UCLA on your CV)
By submitting this application and disclosing my availability, I commit to accepting any position scheduled on the days and times I stated. If I am unable to commit to the assigned position, I will notify the administration immediately within 2 days of the receipt of the position. Failure to comply with the prior statements may result in exclusion from future TA appointments. By submitting this TA application, you agree to comply with these terms. If you have any questions, please email: TA@sonnet.ucla.edu